The safety of our staff and clients is our greatest priority. Parties Kids Remember is taking the necessary extra steps to ensure we can provide entertainment that is safe and clean. These steps include having all staff complete the official COVID-19 Infection Control Training Course, strict sterilization of all our equipment before and after events, and reformatting our parties in accordance to the Australian Government Department of Health guidelines.
NEW PARTY POLICIES:
- Staff to wash hands before shift, periodically through, and after shift.
- Where possible, children to be kept 1.5m apart during games.
- Only single use materials will be used where possible to avoid the spread of germs, any equipment is to be sanitized before and after each event by staff.
- All costumes will continue to be washed and sterilized between events.
- All staff have completed the Official Infection Control Training COVID-19 online course.
NEW FACE PAINTING MEASURES: (please note face painting now will take approximately 6 minutes per child)
- Children will be offered a temporary tattoo in place of face painting.
- Designs on the arms are preferable to the face.
- Hands and skin of artist and child will be sanitised.
- Brushes and sponges will be single use and not ‘double dipped’.
- Each Kit will be deep cleaned and fully sanitised at the conclusion of each event.
NEW BALLOON TWISTING MEASURES: (please note balloon twisting now will take approximately 4 minutes per child)
- Hands and of artist and child will be sanitised in between each use.
NEW CRAFT MEASURES:
- Staff to wash hands and disinfect all materials before shift and after.
- Crafts packs will be prepared in advance which will include all materials for each child to use exclusively.
- Toys/games will be wiped and disinfected before putting back.
Parties Kids Remember’s ADDITIONAL POLICIES
Parties Kids Remember and its employees assume no responsibility or liability for accidents and damages. Your party presenter will provide you with the most professional of services and will work with you to ensure your home is treated like a “palace”. In the event of damage or loss to the party’s location, the financial responsibility lies entirely on the client. Parties Kids Remember or its employees are not responsible for allergic reactions or any other medical reaction stemming from the wearing of costumes, or any activity taken place before, during and/or after the party. In the case of liability and/or financial remuneration due to the aforementioned, the responsibility lies strictly with the client.