The safety of our staff and clients is our greatest priority. Parties Kids Remember is taking the necessary extra steps to ensure we can provide entertainment that is safe and clean. These steps include having all staff complete the official COVID-19 Infection Control Training Course, strict sterilization of all our equipment before and after events, and reformatting our parties in accordance to the Australian Government Department of Health guidelines.
NEW PARTY POLICIES:
- Staff to wash hands before shift, periodically through, and after shift.
- Children to be kept 1m apart during games.
- Staff to sanitize any party materials that children touch.
- All costumes will continue to be washed and sterilized between events.
NEW FACE PAINTING MEASURES:
- Staff will not paint any children who show flu-like symptoms.
- Staff to use hand sanitizer in between painting each child.
- One sponge/brush per load of paint, to be put directly into disinfectant once used.
- Staff will not touch their face.
- Staff will implement a numbering system rather than allowing children to line up in close proximity.
- Paints to be allowed to dry out after each use.
- All materials to be positioned away from children.
- Face painting will only take place on the arm or forehead of children.
- Temporary tattoos will be offered as an alternative to face painting.
NEW CRAFT MEASURES:
- Staff to wash hands and disinfect all materials before shift and after.
- Crafts packs will be prepared in advance which will include all materials for each child to use exclusively.
- Toys/games will be wiped and disinfected before putting back.
Parties Kids Remember’s ADDITIONAL POLICIES
Parties Kids Remember and its employees assume no responsibility or liability for accidents and damages. Your party presenter will provide you with the most professional of services and will work with you to ensure your home is treated like a “palace”. In the event of damage or loss to the party’s location, the financial responsibility lies entirely on the client. Parties Kids Remember or its employees are not responsible for allergic reactions or any other medical reaction stemming from the wearing of costumes, or any activity taken place before, during and/or after the party. In the case of liability and/or financial remuneration due to the aforementioned, the responsibility lies strictly with the client.